Are you the one?
We’re on the hunt for Commercial Cleaners in Swansea!
Our quick and easy application form will only take 2 minutes to complete, so you’ll be back to what you were doing in no time!
Are you looking for a new challenge? Then look no further than Mrs Bucket Cleaning Services! We’re a multi award-winning cleaning company.
We offer commercial cleaning services to clients in Swansea and the surrounding areas, and we are on the hunt for new cleaners to join our team.
If you’re reliable, take pride in your work and maintain a professional standard of cleaning then apply below as we have part-time permanent positions available.
The successful candidate will be expected
- Apply the Mrs Buckét quality standard of cleaning when carrying out general cleaning duties: dusting, mopping hoovering, emptying bins etc
- To report any supply needs to Area Manager
- To liaise with the Area Manager on any issues regarding the contract with the client
- Ad – hoc duties
The successful candidate will receive
- Professional Training through our very own cleaning academy
- Flexible working hours (depending on the site)
- Part time permanent contract of employment
- Join our high performing team – reap the benefits of our Mrs Buckét reward and recognition scheme
Watch the video below to find out what it’s like to work for Mrs Bucket in our Commercial Cleaning team!
Why work for Mrs Bucket?
Join our friendly team of clean freaks! Our commercial cleaners are a happy bunch, and we aim to keep them that way.
We are looking for people that take pride in their work and who are consistent and reliable.
We Have Varied Work
During the current Coronavirus/ COVID-19 epidemic, we are performing vital decontamination deep cleans to keep other key workers safe and healthy.
- Part of an Award Winning Team
We are very proud of the great recognition we have received over the years for our excellent cleaning services.
- Professionally Trained
Once approved you will be professionally trained in our very own Cleaning Academy.
- Flexible Working Hours
Depending on the job, some workplaces allow a more flexible routine.
- Rewarded for Hard Work
We reward our employees with the Mrs Bucket reward and recognition scheme.
"Hi my name is David Turley, I have been employed with Mrs Bucket since 2015. Mrs Bucket is an absolutely fantastic company to work for. Management go out of their way to help. Any issues are resolved in a timely manner. I feel valued by Mrs Bucket and there is a real team spirit. I would recommend Mrs Bucket to people who are passionate about their job and want a long career."
– David Turley (Commercial Cleaner)
Company Vision & Values
We’re a team of professional, reliable cleaners who show up on time with a positive attitude to deliver high-quality cleaning services and facilities.
Our company key values are:
- Industry expert
- High standards