Marta Marciniak started working for Mrs Buckèt nine years ago as a cleaner. Her hard work and passion saw her climb the ranks and she was promoted to Service Manager a year ago. She knows everything there is to know about cleaning and her experience includes:
- 9 years as a domestic and commercial cleaner for Mrs Buckèt
- Administration at Mrs Buckèt HQ
- Volunteering with Swansea Bay Regional Equality Council as an Administration and Engagement Officer
- Management shadowing for six months
- Degree and Master’s Degree in Business Management from Universityof Wales Trinity Saint David.
Marta said: I got to where I am today through hard work and being really engaged with the company. I wanted to stay with Mrs Buckèt, where you are treated as a family, and my degree and Master’s degree have helped me take on a senior role. I look after all the business in the Swansea area and ensure we do everything we can to make sure they are happy and constantly improve our services. Mrs Buckèt is a really reliable and supportive company where everyone is treated like family. They really want to exceed customer expectations, deliver what they promise and nurture relationships.”
Find out more about our job vacancies and start your new career with Mrs Bucket