Christmas is only a week away, so I personally wanted to say Merry Christmas and thank you to everyone who has contributed to the success of Mrs. Buckét in 2019.
Since coming back from maternity leave, I’ve been getting out and about, meeting with clients and team members. I’m very proud of how far we’ve come as a business and team. Having such wonderful people has given me the chance to create some unforgettable memories with my son.
I founded Mrs. Buckét at the age of 18 – we now employ over 250 team members with a senior management team in place. Nearly 15 years on, we continue to work hard to enhance our services and build life-long relationships with both our clients and team.
Here are some of our 2019 highlights:
- We’ve celebrated Star of the Month and rewarded over 36 team members over the year. There was also a VIP trip to meet King of the Jungle, Harry Redknapp for six team members. I truly believe in rewarding our cleaning team and saying “Thank You” for everything they do.
- In Head Office we’ve increased our team by 27% for greater business support and in preparation of our projected future growth.
- Earlier in the year I had a proper “pinch me” moment after featuring in Cosmopolitan magazine. It makes me so proud to think that I could be inspiring female entrepreneurs to start their own businesses just like I did.
- The Mrs. Buckét trophy cabinet expanded after winning two more awards this year; Highly-commended Business Woman of the Year at the Welsh SME Business Awards and Business of the Year at the Welsh Women’s Awards.
- We’re ending 2019 on a high after welcoming several new clients in this last quarter. As a local leader in the industry and a client retention rate of 95%, it’s a fantastic time to be part of Mrs. Buckét.
As we look to the New Year, I’m excited about what the future holds. We have some big plans for 2020 and I’m still as passionate as ever to change the perception of the cleaning sector.
I’d love to hear your thoughts about Mrs. Buckét, what you think we should work on next, and anything else you’d like to share. You can contact me directly on LinkedIn or you can get in touch with our team.
Have a wonderful Christmas with friends and family and a great start to the New Year.
Mrs. Buckét Managing Director & Founder