Closes - 27/01/2022
WageFrom £25k-£30k negotiable depending on experience: Plus commission
LocationHybrid Working – Home & Office
What do you need from your next career move?
- Working with an exciting, innovative and growing company
- Do you thrive on working in a fast-paced environment and love using your own initiative?
- A collaborative and cohesive team culture
- The flexibility to work a couple of days in the office and the rest remotely, from the comfort of your own home?
- The chance to make a difference in a key role in the company
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join a fun, passionate and high-performing team in the role of Sales Support
You will share our values:
- We are industry leading experts
- We set high standards
- We are passionate
- We focus on people
- We are reliable
This is an essential role as you will provide pro-active support to the Sales Director and Operations Director whilst also contributing to the growth of the company.
You will need to be self-driven, a real people person, super organised and good with IT and systems who is always looking for opportunities to bring the right leads into the business.
The role is focused on activity and engaging with prospects online and offline, doing follow up calls from marketing campaigns, booking appointments and sending quotes.
You will need lots of energy and enjoy working in a fast-paced team.
Mrs Bucket is a multi-award winning, commercial cleaning company based in South Wales and West England, providing commercial cleaning services and facilities to businesses in both public and private sectors across the UK. We pride ourselves on delivering consistent, reliable and professional commercial cleaning services, and giving people the opportunity to grow. It’s been this way since our founder, Rachael Flanagan, set up Mrs Buckét in 2005.
If this ticks the boxes for you then this is the opportunity for you!
- Drive and support all sales activity across the business being the backbone to the sales department
- Proactively hunt for new opportunities
- Follow up leads from marketing campaigns and report on conversion rates
- Deliver a seamless sales process to provide the best customer experience
You must love working in a fast-paced environment and be able to change your ‘to do list’ as needed as there is no typical day ‘in the office.
You will be responsible for:
- Make outbound sales calls, identifying potential opportunities and booking appointments
- Take inbound sales enquiries calls, screen and process as needed
- Hunting and engaging with prospects online and offline to identify potential leads to add to the pipeline
- Creatively using LinkedIn and Linkedin Sales Navigator, building and developing strong relationships with potential opportunities
- Support the onboarding process, issuing quotations, contracts and necessary documentation
- Manage the sales pipeline and follow up on existing quotes and potential opportunities to maintain engagement
- Work closely with the Operations, Recruitment and other departments, regarding onboarding ensuring you communicate clearly and effectively
- Assist with follow up calls after a marketing campaigns, tracking and reporting on success
- Take ownership of the prospect database, cleansing it as needed by telephoning to verify the data
- Working with the Head of Marketing to implement the marketing plan and being proactive to drive forward.
We would love to hear from you if you are:
- Previous experience as a Sales Administrator, Business Administration or PA
- Excellent communication skills and confident on the telephone
- Able to build relationships from the first point of contact
- Experience of using LinkedIn and ideally Sales Navigator
- Highly organised, accurate and process driven
- Flexible approach to manage workload
- Passionate about delivering the best customer experience
- Proactive self-starter with a positive and enthusiastic work ethic
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft applications
If even 80% of this matches your experience and attributes, we would be delighted to hear from you.
Please APPLY NOW by sending a cover letter on why you would absolutely love this role along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Michelle Rosser on 07957 677325