Commercial Cleaning Supervisor - Pontarddulais (30 hours)
Closes - 24/09/2021
HoursMonday - Thursday 3pm - 9pm & Friday 10am - 4pm
Mrs Buckét is a multi-award-winning cleaning company offering commercial cleaning services to key service clients across Wales and the South West. We only hire people who are aligned with our company values and our exceptionally high cleaning standards. Now more than ever, our country needs outstanding commercial cleaners to keep businesses safely running whilst safeguarding their people. With a stark increase in the requests for ‘deep cleans’ and ‘decontamination’ services, we need further support on our front-line.
Purpose of the role
We are looking for professional and customer-focused commercial cleaners in Pontypridd with incredibly high cleaning standards, who are looking to work with an organisation that invests in its products, services, its people, and one that provides a motivating place to work where you feel valued.
- Supervising a team of 6, includes colleague feedback & training.
- First point of contact for customer queries
- General cleaning duties to be carried out in line with our exceptionally high-quality company cleaning and service standards including but not limited to; dusting, mopping, hoovering and waste management
- Ensure cleaning audit scores and KPIs are met
- Inform your Line Manager of any product supply needs to ensure the smooth running of the operation
- Ensure that your tasks are completed on time
- Any ad-hoc tasks required due to the needs of the business
- Ability to clean to an extremely high standard
- Keen attention to detail
- Previous experience of cleaning in commercial premises would be advantageous but is by no means essential as we are more interested in your willingness to learn and the motivation for the role
- Able to work to set timescales and deliver what we say we will, when we say we will
- High-quality customer service mindset
- A motivated, proactive, energetic approach to life and work
- Take pride in providing excellent cleaning service
What we will provide for you
- Full PPE wear
- Investment in your personal development through our extensive training and coaching programme
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Fully supportive HR and Head Office team to support you in all areas you need
- Company competitions with fantastic prizes
- Competitive staff referral scheme
To strive to build life-long relationships with clients who value our premium quality service. We will be an employer of choice with a passion for cleaning, nurturing a culture that values dedication and innovation.
Our company has five key values of People, Passion, Reliability, High Standards and Industry Leading Experts. If you share and live these values in life, we want to hear from you.
If successful you will be expected to cover the cost of a Basic DBS check