Cleaning Technician - Bridgend - CF31 3XR - (15hrs per week)
Closes - 31/05/2022
WorkingMonday - Friday
Hours4pm - 7pm
Mrs Bucket Cleaning Services is a multi-award winning cleaning company offering commercial cleaning services to key service clients across Wales and the South West.
Our commitment to our team is what makes us stand out in the cleaning industry. Mrs Bucket puts our employees first because we think that a happy team means happy customers. We carefully choose who we work with and invest in every one of our employees.
If you’ve cleaned in commercial premises before and/or have previous supervisory experience, that’s great! If not, don’t worry! We can teach you what you need to know.
On a personal level we’ll need you will need to be flexible, energetic, and great with people, because Mrs Buckét Cleaning Technicians need to:
- Clean to an extremely high standard
- Be customer-focused
- Take pride in their work
- Pay attention to detail
- Work to set timescales and deliver
- Have a motivated, proactive, energetic approach.
Days of Work:
- Monday to Friday
- 4pm until 7pm
- 15 hours per week
What we will provide for you
- Full PPE wear
- Investment in your personal development through our extensive training and coaching programme
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Fully supportive HR and Head Office team to support you in all areas you need
- Company competitions with fantastic prizes
- Competitive staff referral scheme
To strive to build life-long relationships with clients who value our premium quality service. We will be an employer of choice with a passion for cleaning, nurturing a culture that values dedication and innovation.
Our company has five key values of People, Passion, Reliability, High Standards and Industry Leading Experts. If you share and live these values in life, we want to hear from you.
If successful you will be required to cover the cost of a Basic DBS Check
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.90 per hour