Sales Support Administrator – Permanent Full Time
SALES SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR
PERMANENT | FULL TIME
Location; Swansea & Remote working
Founded in 2005, we provide professional Commercial cleaning services to a range of industry sectors across South Wales servicing over 150 commercial premises on a daily basis. Our business is based on an accurate understanding of our client’s needs and appropriate practices are implemented accordingly. Our dedicated management team are passionate about delivering the best to our clients, which speaks volumes when our retention rate is 98%. As a business we have gained a credible reputation over the last 10 years for our top-quality work, reliable staff and excellent customer care.
Company Vision & Values
Our Big Idea is to be the UK’s first choice commercial cleaning company and nationally recognised as cleaning industry pioneers.
Our company has five key values; People, Passionate, Reliable, High-Standards, Industry-leading experts
Reporting directly into the Sales Director this key role within the commercial sales division is dedicated to supporting all sales activity across the business from the Sales Director, Business Development Manager and the Operations Team. This role ensures a seamless sales process is delivered to every prospective customer through outstanding organisation, communication and administration skills.
What you will be doing
- Working closely with the Sales Director/BDM, you will be responsible for supporting all commercial sales and growth activity across the business.
- You will liaise with prospective clients via phone, email and other media providing all aspects of sales administration support.
- You will manage all sales & marketing campaign responses and liaise with the Sales Director/BDM to set up next stage of the process.
- Undertake follow up calls after a marketing campaign.
- You will book sales appointments and follow up on the outcomes of sales appointments and diarise next steps for Sales Director/BDM
- You will handle any queries.
- You will screen and process incoming sales enquiries.
- You will maintain the prospect customer database
- You will database cleanse as necessary so that we have the most up to date data by telephoning prospect customers to verify the data.
- Provide support to the BDM on activity reporting.
- You have a LinkedIn profile and know how to use it as well as LinkedIn Sales Navigator to support company business development activity. Training can be provided.
- You will pass any leads and relevant industry information to Sales Director/BDM for follow up
- Highly process driven and organised individual
- Must have a LinkedIn profile and have an advanced level of user proficiency
- Confident on the telephone
- Ideally have experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Ability to effectively think on your feet and multi-task
- Pro-active self-starter
- Outstanding communication skills both on the telephone and written – comfortable communicating across all levels of the business and with prospective clients
- A problem solver with a high level of initiative that will help you handle problems with minimum need for guidance
- An ability to learn from your mistakes to improve when necessary
- Flexibility with your time and attitude in order to meet the ever-changing demands of the business
- Growth mindset
- Motivated, proactive, energetic approach to life and work
- Full driving license
- Right To Work in UK
- Competent IT and Technology skills
- Advanced level competency in LinkedIn
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org