Mobile Cleaning Supervisor | BRISTOL
Mobile Cleaning Supervisor – BRISTOL, CARDIFF & Surrounding Areas
Mrs Bucket Cleaning Services are a multi-award winning cleaning company offering commercial cleaning services to key service clients across Wales and the South West. Now more than ever our country needs outstanding cleaners to keep this country running and to keep this country safe. With a stark increase in the requests for ‘deep cleans’ and ‘decontamination’ services, we need further support on our front-line.
If you are looking for a new challenge and not the standard 9am-5pm full-time role and would thrive off split shift and flexible working, then this could be the role for you.
We are on the hunt for a Mobile Cleaning Supervisors to cover Bristol, Cardiff and their surrounding areas. As the name suggests, this is a mobile role which will see you on the road every day visiting a number of customer sites throughout the day. This role reports directly into the Area Manager and would see you not only leading from the front by executing extremely high cleaning and customer service standards, but you will also assist the Area Manager in managerial duties when needed. You must be a “can-do, will-do” personality with a pro-active, customer focused mentality. Flying the flag in terms of customer engagement and satisfaction is a key part of this role and being a solution finding person will definitely stand you in good stead for this role.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Then read on;
- You will be the first point of contact for covering holidays and troubleshooting for the Area Manager
- You will closely with the Area Manager to manage all aspects of the contracts with customers, handling any queries that arise and finding solutions
- You will assist the Area Manager with any employee issues where necessary
- General cleaning duties to be carried out in line with Mrs Bucket’s quality standards, including but not limited to; dusting, mopping, hoovering, emptying bins
- You will carry out cleaning audits on customer sites when required
- You will carry out ‘deep cleans’ at short notice and lead from the front ensuring company standards are met
- You will be fully trained to deliver our new COVID-19 Decontamination Service
- Any additional ad- hoc duties
- Monday to Friday and occasional weekend work
- Split shifts | early mornings, day times and evenings
- 40hours per week (may have additional overtime)
- Ability to clean to an extremely high standard
- Previous experience of cleaning in commercial premises would be advantageous but is by no means essential as we are more interested in your willing to learn and the motivation for the role
- Being able to supervise people and find solution to issues and problems if and when they arise in a calm and methodical manner
- Being able to communicate with customers in a way that gives them confidence in us that we care about doing an amazing job for them and that we are committed to resolving any problems they raise with us
- Having a high level of initiative will help you handle opportunities and problems with minimum need for guidance
- Able to work to set timescales and deliver what we say we will, when we say we will
- Flexibility with your time and attitude will be essential for this role as it can be very reactive
- High-quality customer service mindset is key
- Motivated, proactive, energetic approach to life and work
- Driving license is essential as you will be driving every day in the company vehicle provided
What we will provide for you;
- Full general cleaning and COVID-19 decontamination training
- Full PPE wear
- Company Van
- Fuel card
- Investment in your personal development through coaching and training
- Reward and Recognition scheme
- Fully supportive HR and Head Office team to support you in all areas you need
- £9.61 per hour equivalent to £21,000 + per annum with opportunity for extra hours
Our vision is simple: To strive to build life-long relationships with clients who value our premium quality service. We will be an employer of choice with a passion for cleaning, nurturing a culture that values dedication and innovation.
Our company has four key values of professionalism, reliability, quality and relationships. If you share and live these values in your working life, we want to hear from you.
If you are interested in applying please click here; http://www.mrs-bucket.co.uk/commercial-application