We’re Recruiting!! Internal Recruitment & Retention Lead (12 months fixed term contract) -Swansea
Do you have experience in Recruitment and HR? Looking for a new role that offers more challenge and responsibility, plus the scope to develop your career with a growing and ambitious organisation?
Then take a close look at this exciting opportunity to join Mrs Bucket Cleaning Services
There are plenty of challenges on a daily basis, so we’ll need you to take the initiative and share our passion to attract and retain the very best people. It’s a role that’s full of variety and challenge requiring a talented individual who has experience of supporting an innovative company.
The Internal Recruitment & Retention Lead will work in close collaboration with the Managing Director, Divisional Manager and Area Managers, building and maintaining effective relationships to support the business achieve its strategic goals.
- Create a network and rich talent pool of quality candidates
- Reduce our turnover of staff
- Reduce our time to hire, whilst still maintaining quality of candidates
- Work with hiring managers to ensure the most effective recruitment process is in place to meet these objectives.
- Work on our retention strategies and other HR functions and ensure they feed into the recruitment process seamlessly.
- Be fully immersed in marketing and PR for our employer brand, research and refine marketing channels and frequency for recruitment and team community.
- Lead the recruitment process in its entirety, including offer letters, pre-employment checks and inductions and onboarding.
- Work with and build relationships with Area Managers and ensure they are performing within the process to retain the best people at the right time, challenge appropriately and effectively to ensure success.
- Organise, deliver and attend events that focus on attracting talent to our organisation to ensure that a talent pipeline is in place and top talent is retained.
- Creatively sourcing candidates through headhunting, screening direct applications made via job boards and by managing the employee referral scheme
- Create a recruitment plan and assist with managing talent and skills inventories to ensure we are forecasting recruitment needs early.
- Network with other internal recruiters, candidates, partners etc to build our knowledge of best practice, share ideas and build relationships for strategic advantage.
- Optimise the recruitment process and own it.
- Produce reports for management with recommendations and actions for improvement every month so that we continue to build our selection strategy.
- Lead role in developing and maintaining a positive and productive work climate and high levels of employee engagement.
- Review current processes and practices, recommend and implement new initiatives and improvements.
- Contributing to our social media presence and Facebook community group
- Administrating our quarterly newsletter to employees.
- Conduct follow up calls and checks for new members of staff.
- Monitor sickness, absences and staff leavers.
- Manage relevant HR issues and documentation ie contracts of employments, sickness absence, disciplinary and grievance investigations, HR policies
- Ad hoc administrative and project work
- Strong recruitment experience with a strong track record of success.
- You will need be tenacious, and results driven, autonomous and be able to successfully work with key stakeholders in the business.
- Positive, organised, practical and a strong team player.
- Flexible and adaptable as the duties involved with the role must change with the needs of the business.
- Experience of networking and candidate sourcing.
- Confident using social media
- Understanding of HR best practice, process and employment law.
- Effective relationship builder
- A strong focus on customer service.
- To demonstrate company values and behaviours
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying for the role.