Finance & Payroll Assistant : Location Unit 13 Axis Court,SA7 0AJ
Reportable to the company’s Head of Finance; responsible for the company’s key accounting operations including the timely invoicing of customers, debtors control, payroll processing and recording of transactions.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Raising commercial sales invoices
- Setting-up new customers onto internal CRM systems
- Handling customer finance queries
- Credit control management ensuring the prompt collection of debts
- Processing of monthly payroll for 250 staff
- Handling staff pay queries
- Weekly review and reporting of logged hours worked and internal KPIs
- Completion of Monthly Wage Journal
- Payroll reporting duties in line with legislative requirements
- Stock ordering & management of customer budgets
- Entering of purchase invoices
- Processing supplier payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Journal entries
- Month-end procedures
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Management of Company Fleet
- Assisting with the preparation of financial and management reports
- Ad-hoc duties as required to include banking of cheques, filing and record keeping
- Previous experience of working within a Finance or Accounting function.
- Payroll experience and knowledge of legislative requirements.
- Written & verbal communication skills.
- Influencing skills and ability to challenge others.
- Cost analysis.
- Analytically minded.
- Organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Use of own initiative.
- Able to work to set timescales and strict deadlines.
- PC literate including strong Excel skills.
- Development and review of systems and processes.
- AAT qualified, CIMA part-qualified or QBE.
- Experienced with accountancy packages (Xero)
Job Details: Salary – £22,000
- Hours of work 9am to 5pm Mon-Thurs 9am – 4pm Fri
- Hours per week 37.50 Hrs
- 28 days holidays (including bank holidays)
Our mission statement is to strive to build life-long relationships with clients who value our premium quality service. We will be an employer of choice with a passion for cleaning, nurturing a culture that values dedication and innovation.
Our company has four key values of professionalism, reliability, quality and building relationships. If you share and live these values in your working life, we want to hear from you.
Closing date for the above position is the 18th of February 2019. To apply, please email an up to date CV and covering letter in support of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org