Business Development Manager
To actively seek out new business opportunities and convert into new business in accordance with the company growth ambitions.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- To proactively promote and sell the Mrs Buckét brand to potential new clients across the South Wales & Bristol/South West Markets.
- To source, identify and convert potential new clients into new business.
- Line management responsibility of telesales appointment setter and to contribute to the development and achieving of KPI’s for the sales function.
- To proactively network and promote the services of Mrs Buckét wherever possible.
- To meet with potential new clients in order to understand their cleaning requirements in order to sell our services appropriately.
- To be able to maximise revenues on new contracts to ensure profitability of new contracts.
- To actively maintain and update a pipeline of new business using company software systems.
- To actively canvass for new business opportunities and update CRM accordingly.
- To assist with company marketing plans and targeting sales accordingly.
- To assist with any ad-hoc requirements as per the company sales targets.
Business Development Manager Role from Mrs Bucket on Vimeo.
- Presentation: Essential – Must be well presented, must be able to present confidently as part of the sales process. Must be able to communicate clearly in written & verbal forms of communication. Desirable -Experience in presenting as part of a new business sales process.
- Experience: Essential– experience in a sales environment. Desirable-Cleaning / service sector sales experience, previous field sales experience, previous experience in selling according to profit margins, experience in networking & line management experience.
- Skills: Essential- Previous experience in complete sales process (sourcing of new business, quoting for new business, closing the deal) & proficient in the use of IT software. Desirable- Experience in tenders.
- Personality: Essential – Confident, negotiation skills, clear communicator, calm & professional at all times, resilient & adaptable to change.
- Motivators: Essential –New business hunter, motivated by sales & growth motivated by company growth ambitions.
Job Details: Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
Benefits include a company car, laptop and mobile phone. Additional financial bonus applies.
You will also have the opportunity to access staff development opportunities to support you in your role. To apply, please email email@example.com an up to date CV and covering letter in support of your application.Closing date for application’s is 07/01/2019, C. V’s will be reviewed after this date.