Area Cleaning Manager/ Cardiff & Surrounding Areas
Do you have what it takes to lead a team of cleaners to deliver the best results for our customers? If you do, we want to hear from you. We are an award-winning cleaning business operating in the South Wales and South West regions.Our business is rapidly growing in this area and we are looking for 1 experienced Area Cleaning Manager to work with us to move this company to another level.
The manager we want to recruit will provide proactive day to day management of our sites and cleaners and will develop exceptional relationships with our clients.
Our vision: To strive to build life-long relationships with clients who value our premium quality service. We will be an employer of choice with a passion for cleaning, nurturing a culture that values dedication and innovation.
Our company has four key values of professionalism, reliability, quality and building relationships. If you share and live these values in your working life, we want to hear from you.
- To manage all aspects of the contracts with clients in your area in line with set budgets to include regular site visits and to manage customer expectations
- Be responsible for delivering the KPIs for the area and identify any business development opportunities to be pursued
- Provide the team with equipment and materials on time and at location to provide the best service to the customer
- Audit the service areas to increase performance levels
Managing your team
- Provide regular supervision and coaching for cleaning staff in the area ensuring staff are motivated to do their job
- Identify staff development needs and promote continuous improvements
- Conduct appraisals and identify potential talent
- Provide day to day support for on-site teams and organise cover to deliver the contracts
- To recruit internal and external talent for Cleaner/Service Manager positions and provide endorsement for site recruitment ensuring adherence to Mrs Bucket recruitment processes and standards
- To demonstrate the Mrs Bucket values and lead by example in everything you do
- To be the custodian of the Mrs Bucket brand and ensure this is reflected in the image and appearance of all team members
- Recent experience of working in the cleaning sector in a managerial role
- Previously managed teams of 40-80 staff
- Exceptional organisation, planning and administration skills
- Self-motivated, punctual, reliable, confidential
- Excellent written and face to face communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ability to show initiative in developing the role and work with minimal supervision
- Able to develop string relationships with colleagues and customers
- Effectively manage a varied workload balancing scheduled and ad-hoc tasks
- Use of methods to motivate and retain staff
Job Details:Salary – Negotiable dependent on experience
Benefits include a company car, laptop and mobile phone. Additional financial bonus applies.
You will also have the opportunity to access staff development opportunities to support you in your role.To apply, please email email@example.com an up to date CV and covering letter in support of your application.
Closing date for application’s is 07/12/2018, C. V’s will be reviewed after this date.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent