If you’re investing in cleaners for your business, naturally you’ll want to get the results you deserve for the price you pay and make sure your cleaners are doing everything they should be.
But how do you know if they are? Other than the obvious things like the floor being clean and room smelling fresh, how else can you tell if your cleaners are doing a good job?
In order to establish whether your cleaners are worth keeping or changing, take into account the following:
Here are some tips to look out for when determining whether or not your cleaners are doing a good job:
• Are the surfaces clean – take a paper towel and run it across many different surfaces, is there dust or grime accumulating.
• Are the door handles clean to touch or grubby?
• How clean is the communal area? Check inside the microwave and fridge.
• Are all the bins empty? Any bins in the main workplace area as well as communal food bins and toilet bins.
• Are the toilets clean? Is there toilet paper in the dispensers? Is there soap in the soap dispenser? Are there paper towels?
• Check the cleaning storage cupboard – Is everything in order? Are all the correct products being used or are the cleaners just using a generic spray (or wipes!) across everything
If you’re not happy with the results of your commercial cleaning service, it’s time to change to a company that can really deliver results.
At Mrs Bucket, our award- winning cleaners are well-known for their professional, reliable and friendly service offering a quality cleaning service so that business owners can leave the cleaning to us and focus on growing their business.
Get in touch today for a FREE no obligation quote.